Garlic bread made of bread, topped with garlic and oil or butter, and also include herbs such as dry oregano or chives and chili flakes. It is either grilled or roasted until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven. Here is Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe step by step
Benefits of Garlic
Garlic is loaded with good-for-you vitamins and minerals like manganese, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and other antioxidants, including allicin.
- Better Blood Pressure
- Lower Cholesterol
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease
- Garlic for Colds and Flu
- Better Athletic Performance
- Stronger Bones
- Improved Memory
- Super Skin.
- Whole wheat Bread or Brown or Multigrain or white Bread – 6 slices of bread
- Unsalted Butter – ½ cup
- Crushed Garlic – 2 tablespoon
- Grated cheese or processed or cheddar or mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Dry Oregano or Any Herb – 2 tsp
How to make Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- In a bowl take ½ cup softened butter or butter at room temperature.
- Add Grated or mince 5 to 6 medium garlic.
- Mix the grated garlic very well with the butter.
- Add Grated ½ cup of cheddar or mozzarella cheese.
- Now spread the garlic butter evenly on all the slices.
- Top with the cheese generously.
- Sprinkled dry oregano or herb and red chili flakes and black pepper.
- Place the bread slices in a baking tray.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 5 to 6 minutes till the edges become a light golden and a bit crisp.
- Or you can make cheese garlic bread on a Non – stick pan or Tawa or griddle.
- Heat a Non-stick Pan or Tawa or pan or griddle on a medium flame.
- Cover with a lid in such a way that the lid does not touch the grated cheese.
- Roast for 5 minutes till the cheese melts.
- Serve Cheesy Garlic Bread with tomato ketchup.