Dalgona Coffee is a delicious beverage. It is made by whipping of instant coffee powder, hot water, and sugar until it becomes fluffy and then adding it to cold or hot milk.
Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) is the BEST thing ever! It’s a fluffy and delicious way to make your morning coffee, and takes only 5 minutes with a hand mixer! You can make it hot or cold!
Here is a simple way to make Dalgano coffee at home.
- Instant Coffee – 2 tablespoons
- Granulated Sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Hot Water – 2 tablespoons
- Cold Sweet Milk – 1 cup
- Ice Cubes as needed
How to Make Dalgona Coffee Step By Step
- In a large bowl take 2 tablespoons Instant Coffee powder.
- Add granulated sugar and mix well.
- Then add hot water and mix well.
- Using hand beater beat the mixture. You can also beat using whisk or blender.
- This is easiest done using an electric whisk but can be done by hand.
- Till it gets light and fluffy. It will take around 5 mins.
- Make sure the mixture is thick and creamy. You can store this mixture for a week in an airtight container by refrigerating.
- Now take a serving glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Add in sweetened milk.
- Top with the whipped coffee.
- Stick and straw in and serve.