As we know those Mothers are the sweetest gift from Gods to us and there is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us. Mother’s Day is not a public holiday. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year. This year means In the 2020 year Mother’s Day falls on May 10.
A mother is everything! She can only handle all the relationships and give one the taste of all the love one gets from different members of their family. She is our best friend you can share your life secret without bothering to be judged and be caught for something which we not right in your life. It is her selfless love that a mother sprays upon her children which makes you and your mother a devoted entity. She laughs when her children do, she is happy when her children are and she cries when her children do. A mother is only the person who will not leave their children alone whatsoever may be the circumstances. She cares for her children whole-heartedly without asking for anything in return.
On the event of Mother’s Day, many of us would have purchase gifts like saree, dress, sweets, flowers, greeting cards, ordered cakes or would have marked out a special plan to take our mothers out to express our love and affection to them.
Anna Jarvis created the first Mother’s Day. The American life of Mother’s Day was formed by Anna Jarvis in 1908 and became an official U.S. holiday in 1914. Jarvis would future denounce the holiday’s commercialization and spent the latter part of her life trying to remove it from the calendar.
Mothers day quote
- “A mother is our first friend plus our best friend plus our forever friend”.
- “A mother’s arms are more soothing than anyone else’s”.
- “Mother clutches their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever”.
- “I gave u life, but really, you gave me mine”.
“शब्दात वर्णन न करता येणारी व्यक्ती म्हणजे आई
स्वतःच्या आवडी-निवडी कुटुंबासाठी त्याग करणारी आई
मुलांच्या भविष्यासाठी सतत कष्ट करणारी आई
आणि सर्वांवर निस्वार्थी प्रेम करणारी फक्त आईच “
How To Call Mother In Different Indian Languages
- Assamese( অসমীয়া ) – Ma ( মা ), Aayi, Matri, Aai
- Bengali ( বাংলা ) – Matri ( মা ), mA, Amma, Mata
- Gujurati ( ગુજરાતી ) – Mata (માતા), Ma
- Hindi ( हिन्दी ) – Ma ( माँ ), Maji
- Kannada ( ಕನ್ನಡ ) – Tayi (ತಾಯಿ ), Amma
- Kashmiri ( कॉशुर ) – Mouj ( موج )
- Konkani ( कोंकणी ) – Maai ( ಮಾಂಯ್ ), Mai
- Manipuri ( মৈতৈলোন্ ) – imaa
- Marathi ( मराठी ) – Aayi
- Malayalam ( മലയാളം) – am mA
- Odia (ଓଡ଼ିଆ ) – Maa (ବଉ, ମା ) , Bou
- Punjabi ( ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ) – Mai (ਮਾਂ ), MAtaji, Pabbo
- Sanskrit ( संस्कृतम् ) – Mam ( मां ), Mata
- Sindhi ( سنڌي ) – Mau ( ماء )
- Tamil ( தமிழ் ) – Am’ma (அம்மா )
- Telugu ( తెలుగు ) – Am’ma ( అమ్మ)
- Urdu ( اُردُو ) – Am’mee ( ماں )